I recently visited Brighton for the first time ever. I'd been wanting to go for ages and decided that it was finally time to stop putting it back in my calendar. I left my house at 6:30am (way too early in my opinion). I caught a National Express coach to London Victoria. I'd recommend looking into it of you're looking on travelling anywhere. Very good service and super easy to catch. I took the train from London Victoria direct to Brighton station. I was very surprised that it was incredibly busy. I'd never really imagined it busy but later on I found out that there was a Brighton football match... so that's probably why.



After heading down from the train station I took a walk down the sea front. So glad I went the day that I did as it was actually quite warm and sunny despite it being raining when I left.
 
 

After walking the sea front I headed onto Brighton pier. I was a little uneasy at first as I hate the thought of being above the sea. I'm not sure if anyone else is like this or just me. Once I'd been on there for a while I completely forgot any unease I was feeling because the views were breath taking. I didn't really do much on the pier apart from go on one ride as unfortunately it is quite expensive. It's definitely something to consider before going. I suppose it depends how much you like rides though. I think maybe I'm just too picky.
 


I then spent time relaxing and lying on the beach. It was nice to spend time not in the city. It gave me time to reflect on things and have some thinking time. I honestly fell in love with Brighton beach. I will definitely be going back in the summer to spend more time there. I really would recommend going there!  
 
So I hope you liked my first blog post. Please comment or tweet me your experiences of Brighton or maybe suggest any other places that I could visit.

Thank you for reading, 
Alice-Tilly