(L-R 08 Grand Cru, 04 Peach Club, 03 Hot Pepper)

I thought I would share with you guys my favourite lipsticks at the moment. These are definitely my top three! I love having them in my lipstick collection and they're definitely what I'm reaching for at the moment. These are all Bourjois products and are part of the 'Rouge Editions Velvet' lipsticks. These cost around £8.99 per lipstick. I think this is totally affordable and a good price for the quality product you get. These are more of a liquid lipstick but I personally think this makes the product easier to apply. They dry super fast; I usually wait around 30 seconds to a minute to make sure they're fully dry. I usually put a couple of coats on my lips. They're not patchy but I think if you want a super bold colour then to apply the product a couple times. I've worn these on days out and they've lasted really well. There's no need for those quick trips to the bathroom to reapply.



This shade is 03 'Hot Pepper' which is a really bright red with an undertone of orange. I have particularly loved wearing this on days where I feel like making a statement. I wouldn't say this would be my go to on a chill day but if I'm going out shopping in London etc. This is what I've been reaching for!
Link:


 08 'Grand Cru' is a gorgeous deep red with a purple/pink undertone. I'm in love with this shade. I've found myself wearing this on nights out, to concerts etc. Considering most of my wardrobe consists of black and white clothes I've found that this colour goes with everything! I'd recommend this if you're thinking of trying darker lipstick shades for the first time.
Link:


This has been my go to everyday colour. I love this colour on my lips! The only thing I would say is that it is a lot different to what it looks in the bottle. I assumed this would be a dusky pink when I bought it. However when I tried it on my lips it was a relatively bright pink with a more orange undertone. I suppose I should of looked more at the name more closely 04 'Peach Club'. I am in love with it though! It's always there when I just want to throw on my casual make-up for the day.
Link:
Superdrug - http://www.superdrug.com/Bourjois/Bourjois-Rouge-Edition-Velvet-lipstick-Peach-Club-4/p/904560

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments or on twitter what lipsticks you're loving this month. I'd love to hear them because you can never have too many lipsticks haha.

Thanks for reading,
Alice-Tilly