So I haven't had much time to write or schedule a blog post for this Sunday. I seemed to be incredibly busy in the last week. I thought I'd do a little post about my music favourites. We're nearing the end of April now. So I thought I'd share with you the songs I've been loving and have more than likely had on repeat the whole month. There are a range of songs from ones I love to sing to, to my workout tunes.

1. Break A Sweat by Becky G
2. Pull-Up by Jason Derulo
3. Footprints by Sia
4. Water Under The Bridge by Adele
5. Heaven by Troye Sivan
6. The Sound by The 1975
7. Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds Of Summer
8. Dancin' To The Sound Of A Broken Heart by Galantis
9. Mad Behaviour by Izzy Bizu
10. Nirvana by Sam Smith

These are my top 10 songs that I've been listening to this month. Definitely go check them out if you haven't yet!
Also let me know what songs you've been loving this month too.

Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly